Isovera is a digital agency that focuses on delivering enterprise implementations to enable our clients’ digital transformation. Our team is a cohort of thinkers and makers that choose collaboration over complexity to solve today’s problems and fuel tomorrow’s innovations.
We are looking for a talented, highly communicable Associate Project Manager to join our team across a diverse set of projects for clients.
The Associate Project Manager will assist in the management of small projects and support other project managers on medium and large projects. They will serve as a point of contact for clients and assist with project planning, timeline, forecasting, organizing deliverables, budget management, and relaying status to the project team. The Associate Project Manager will be responsible for supporting project teams with the management and completion of projects on time and in scope. They report directly to the VP, Project Management & Operations.
Client Project Work
- Work on multiple projects, owning primarily smaller, task-based engagements as well as some medium long-term engagements.
- Work with the internal team to facilitate the definition and implementation of project communication deliverables including project estimates, budgets, project plans, risk / issues logs, project dashboards / management reports, change orders etc.
- Contribute to resource allocation on an on-going, weekly basis as well as monitor project burn rate and budget.
- Assist with the set-up and maintenance of all supporting tools related to the project scope.
- Work with the project team to ensure projects have well-defined scope and stay within that scope. Ensure change orders are secured for out-of-scope requests. Ensure project budgets are monitored in a timely, careful, and consistent manner.
- Function as an advisor to clients, engendering trust and bringing added value to the client relationship.
- Flag to the VP, Project Management and Ops any new business opportunities based on client interaction and ongoing project engagement.
- Monitor project status and proactively identify problems both before and as they arise.
- Provide hand-on assistance with content updates and QA as applicable.
Team Management/Agency Support
- Continuously learn about technologies that relate to Isovera’s practice.
- Support other team members on various internal initiatives as needed (i.e. marketing, operations, etc.)
- 2-5 years of professional experience
- Experience in an agency setting preferred
- Experience with content management systems preferred
- Experience managing Drupal projects a plus!
- Local candidates only
What We Offer
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- 401k plan with matching
- Paid vacation
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Short and long term disability
- The ability to work remotely
- Free office parking to keep you sane
- Free building gym access to keep you healthy
- Free office coffee to keep you peppy
- A fun culture and happy people
How to Apply
This is a full time position. Minimal travel may be required.
To apply please send resume, cover letter, and work examples to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter we’d like to hear 3 specific reasons why you think you might be the person we are looking for!
4 High Street, Suite 307
North Andover, MA, 01845