Isovera is a digital agency that focuses on delivering enterprise implementations to enable our clients’ digital transformation. Our team is a cohort of thinkers and makers that choose collaboration over complexity to solve today’s problems and fuel tomorrow’s innovations.
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic back-end developer to join our team across a diverse set of projects for clients.
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic back-end developer to join our high performance team. Our team utilizes development processes based on Agile that let us work in a flexible, distributed, and deeply collaborative environment, with an emphasis on peer review and pair programming. Most of our work centers on the Drupal platform, and we are strongly committed to participating in and contributing back to the open source Drupal community (see our page on drupal.org).
As a back-end web developer at Isovera, you will work on project teams typically comprising project managers, front-end developers, and designers. You’ll also have the opportunity to regularly interact directly with clients across a variety of sectors and industries.
- Develop, deliver, and maintain performant and cost-effective Drupal web sites
- Participate in project architecture discussions and decisions
- Produce high quality documentation within and across projects
- Contribute to projects that share Isovera’s innovations back with the larger Drupal community
- Bring your creative thinking, curiosity, strategies, and ideas to advance Isovera’s values and culture
- Experienced Drupal 8 site builder, deep knowledge of core and contributed modules, and Composer package manager
- Proficient at Object-Oriented PHP development and best practices
- Comfort using Docker and containerized environments
- Comfort with SQL, relational databases such as MySQL, and migration APIs
- Experience with search technologies such as Apache Solr
- Proficiency working with Git, pull requests, and code reviews
- Excellent command of Linux/MacOS CLI and Drush
- Familiarity with agile software development methodologies
- Ability to effectively interact with clients using superb written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work productively with minimal supervision
- Interest in learning, and self-initiated delving into new languages, tools, frameworks
- Enthusiastic and creative problem solving skills
- Strong work ethic and ability to work on a remote/distributed team
- Awareness of current trends and best practices in web development/technologies
- Attention to detail while managing your time across multiple project
What We Offer
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- 401k plan with matching
- Paid vacation
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Short and long term disability
- The ability to work remotely
- Free office parking to keep you sane
- Free building gym access to keep you healthy
- Free office coffee to keep you peppy
- A fun culture and happy people
How to Apply
This is a full time position either based in our North Andover, Massachusetts office or fully remote. Minimal travel may be required.
To apply please send resume, cover letter, and work examples to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter we’d like to hear 3 specific reasons why you think you might be the person we are looking for!
4 High Street, Suite 307
North Andover, MA, 01845