Isovera is a digital agency that focuses on delivering enterprise implementations to enable our clients’ digital transformation. Our team is a cohort of thinkers and makers that choose collaboration over complexity to solve today’s problems and fuel tomorrow’s innovations.
We are looking for a motivated Business Development Manager to join our team.
As our Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for identifying new clients in a range of targeted industries according to our growth strategy. We are looking for someone who knows not just how to just close business, but can also build successful relationships. An ideal candidate is someone with the passion to grow an emerging agency chalk full of ingenuity. We will arm you with the right tools, but you will be responsible for prospecting, relationship development, lead generation, qualification, and working with leadership during pitch development and presentation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Focus on identifying, cultivating, and closing new business opportunities
- Promote and sell agency solutions to new customers at senior management and higher levels
- Educate and inform prospects about Isovera’s services and capabilities; answer questions and offer suggestions based on a thorough knowledge of Isovera’s services
- Generate leads, identify decision makers, establish meetings, and identify solid revenue-generating accounts and business potential
- Solicit new business through cold calling, networking, referrals, and lead-generation activities
- Maintain and expand the company’s online database of prospects by conducting research to find new leads within the database and other industry-specific resources and social channels such as LinkedIn
- Communicate pricing, develop proposals, negotiate terms and conditions, and close sales
- Attend industry-specific events to engage and meet prospects and customers
- Create partnerships with technology and agency partners to help fill the sales pipeline
- Collaborate with Senior Leadership to determine necessary strategic sales approaches to develop and maintain a calendar of activities to continually work prospect lists
- Directly manage and/or transition sold business to the Account team to maintain and develop, while continuing to develop additional opportunities at newly sold accounts
- At least 8-10 years of agency experience is a must, with five or more years in business development
- Outside sales experience, with broad agency knowledge
- Motivated self-starter with outstanding initiative and tenacity
- Goal-driven and detail-oriented
- Well-developed leadership skills
- Marketing and/or Account Management experience is a huge plus
- Experience with Drupal and/or WordPress is a big plus
- Knows how to talk to people and build relationships
What Your Goals Will Be
- Generate $1M in incremental annual agency net revenue
- Salary will include base with tiered commission
- Work with the marketing team to create a sales engine that can scale year over year
How to Apply
This is a position based in our North Andover, Massachusetts offices. Minimal travel may be required.
To apply please send resume, cover letter, and work examples to email@example.com. In your cover letter we’d like to hear 3 specific reasons why you think you might be the person we are looking for!
4 High Street, Suite 307
North Andover, MA, 01845