Isovera is a digital agency that focuses on delivering enterprise implementations to enable our clients’ digital transformation. Our team is a cohort of thinkers and makers that choose collaboration over complexity to solve today’s problems and fuel tomorrow’s innovations.
We are looking for a talented, hands-on architect lead to join our team across a diverse set of projects for our clients.
We are looking for a talented architect with excellent communication, technical, and leadership qualities to ensure the consistent delivery of great solutions to our clients such as Tufts University, Pegasystems and Boston Dynamics. Our team utilizes development processes based on Agile that let us work in a flexible, distributed, and deeply collaborative environment, with an emphasis on peer review and pair programming. Most of our work centers on the Drupal platform, and we are strongly committed to participating in and contributing back to the open source Drupal community (see our page on drupal.org), however, this role also involves reviewing and recommending other technologies to solve our clients’ challenges
This is both a hands on and leadership/managerial role and reports to the Vice President of Technology.
- Work with the VP, Technology to develop a team of talented back-end and front-end engineers to deliver world-class marketing technology implementations
- Provide hands-on architectural guidance across multiple projects
- Serve as technical lead on projects, regularly interface with clients
- Develop methodologies designed to support a diverse set of project types and sizes
- Institute best practices and nurture a culture of customer-focused excellence
- Promote contributions to the Drupal community in ways that are aligned with company goals
- Help identify relevant non-Drupal technologies and build Isovera’s capabilities with them
- Assist in project scoping and construct accurate project estimates
- Work with the VP, Technology to develop ways of measuring individual and team productivity and quality
- 7+ years of web-based software development experience, preferably in an agency-setting.
- Excellent communication/interpersonal/presentation skills. Ability to relate to client needs, as well as communicate complex concepts without reliance on jargon to a variety of audiences.
- Experience leading project teams consisting of both onshore and offshore developers.
- Demonstrated customer relationship management skills with a customer-focused mindset.
- Flexibility in thinking and willingness to adapt to new practices
What We Offer
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- 401k plan with matching
- Paid vacation
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Short and long term disability
- The ability to work remotely
- Free office parking to keep you sane
- Free office gym access to keep you healthy
- Free office coffee to keep you peppy
- A fun culture and happy people
How to Apply
This is a full time position either based in our North Andover, Massachusetts office or fully remote. Minimal travel may be required.
To apply please send resume, cover letter, and work examples to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter we’d like to hear 3 specific reasons why you think you might be the person we are looking for!
4 High Street, Suite 307
North Andover, MA, 01845