Are you passionate about Drupal? Do you have experience managing technical teams? We are looking for a talented architect with excellent communication, technical, and leadership qualities to ensure the consistent delivery of great solutions to our clients such as Tufts University, Pegasystems and Boston Dynamics. This is both a hands on and leadership/managerial role.
Core responsibilities include:
- Develop a team of talented back-end and front-end engineers to deliver world-class Drupal implementations
- Provide hands-on architectural guidance across multiple projects
- Serve as technical lead on projects, regularly interface with clients
- Develop methodologies designed to support a diverse set of project types and sizes
- Institute best practices and nuture a culture of customer-focused excellencestandards
- Promote contributions to the Drupal community in ways that are aligned with company goals
- Help identify relevant non-Drupal technologies and build Isovera’s capabilities with them
- Assist in project scoping; construct accurate project estimates
- Develop ways of measuring individual and team productivity and quality
- 7+ years of web-based software development experience, preferably in an agency-setting.
- Excellent communication/interpersonal/presentation skills. Ability to relate to client needs, as well as communicate complex concepts without reliance on jargon to a variety of audiences.
- Experience leading project teams with budgetary, P&L, and resource allocation responsibility.
- Demonstrated customer relationship management skills with a customer-focused mindset.
- Flexibility in thinking and willingness to adapt to new practices.
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- 401k plan with matching
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Short and long term disability
In addition, we offer some useful and fun perks, such as:
- The ability to work remotely
- Free parking to keep you sane
- Free gym to keep you healthy
- Free coffee to keep you peppy
- A fun culture and happy people!
This is a full time position based in our Waltham, Massachusetts office. Minimal travel may be required.
To apply please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com. In your cover letter we’d like to hear 3 specific reasons why you think you might be the person we are looking for!