Isovera is a digital agency that focuses on delivering enterprise implementations to enable our clients’ digital transformation. Our team is a cohort of thinkers and makers that choose collaboration over complexity to solve today’s problems and fuel tomorrow’s innovations.
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic freelance developer to join our team across a diverse set of projects for clients.
We are looking for a self-directed, dependable, and enthusiastic Drupal developer to join our freelance team. Our team utilizes development processes based on Agile that let us work in a flexible, distributed, and deeply collaborative environment, with an emphasis on peer review and pair programming. Most of our work centers on the Drupal platform, and we are strongly committed to participating in and contributing back to the open source Drupal community (see our page on drupal.org).
As a freelance web developer at Isovera, you will work on project teams typically comprising project managers, front-end and back-end developers, and designers. You’ll also have the opportunity to regularly interact directly with our clients across a variety of sectors and industries. Current and former clients include organizations such as Pegasystems, Verizon Wireless, Boston Dynamics, Harvard University, and Hunter Boots.
- Participate in project architecture discussions and decisions
- Develop, deliver, and maintain performant and cost-effective Drupal web sites
- Produce high quality documentation within and across projects
- Contribute to projects that share Isovera’s innovations back with the larger Drupal community
- Bring your creative thinking, curiosity, strategies, and ideas to advance Isovera’s values and culture
Other Essential Qualities
- Strong work ethic and ability to work on a remote/distributed team
- Ability to effectively interact with clients using superb written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work productively with minimal supervision
- Interest in learning, and self-initiated delving into new languages, tools, frameworks
- Enthusiastic and creative problem-solving skills
- Awareness of current trends and best practices in web development/technologies
- Attention to detail while managing your time across multiple projects
What We Offer
- The ability to work remotely or visit in-office!
- Free office parking to keep you sane
- Free office gym to keep you healthy
- Free office coffee to keep you peppy
- A fun culture and happy people!
How to Apply
This position is fully remote, though freelancers are always welcome to visit the Isovera offices! Minimal travel may be requested but not required.
To apply please send resume, cover letter, and work examples to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter we’d like to hear 3 specific reasons why you think you might be the person we are looking for!
4 High Street, Suite 307
North Andover, MA, 01845