Isovera is a digital agency that focuses on delivering enterprise implementations to enable our clients’ digital transformation. Our team is a cohort of thinkers and makers that choose collaboration over complexity to solve today’s problems and fuel tomorrow’s innovations.
We are looking for a talented, hands-on project manager to join our team across a diverse set of projects for clients such as as Tufts University, Pegasystems, and Boston Dynamics.
We are looking for an organized and highly communicative project manager to join our high performance team. Most of our work centers on the Drupal platform, and we are strongly committed to participating in and contributing back to the open source Drupal community (see our page on drupal.org).
The Project Manager will lead in the development and execution of small/medium projects that will allow the Isovera team to create exciting work. They serve as the tactical point of contact for clients when it comes to project planning, timeline, forecasting, organizing deliverables, budget management, relaying status, and driving client engagements forward. The Project Manager will be responsible for collaborating cross-functionally with all departments for the purpose of completing projects on a timely basis and within budget. They report directly to the VP, Project Management & Operations
Client Project Work
- Serve as a project leader on multiple projects, owning both long-term, larger engagements with multiple project tracks and teams as well as smaller, task-based engagements
- Utilize agile-based development methodologies. Function as scrum master and product owner for project teams. Provide hands-on assistance with strategy and QA as applicable.Work with clients and internal team members to conceptualize new projects, define project scope and resources, and set expectations.
- Work with VP Project Management & Operations to assure adequate resources are allocated to the project, based on needed skills, timeline, and budget. Inform team members of their areas of responsibility on the project and any baseline expectations. Work with colleagues to schedule and optimize resource allocation within and across projects.
- Develop and maintain all project communication deliverables including project estimates, budgets, project plans, risk / issues logs, project dashboards / management reports, change orders etc.
- Contribute to resource allocation on an on-going, weekly basis as well as monitor project burn rate and budget
- Set up and maintain all supporting tools related to the project scope.
- Work with VP, Project Management and Operations to ensure projects have well-defined scope and stay within that scope. Ensure change orders are secured for out-of-scope requests. Ensure project budgets are monitored in a timely, careful, and consistent manner.
- Function as an advisor to clients, engendering trust and bringing added value to the client relationship.
- Flag to the VP, Project Management and Ops any new business opportunities based on client interaction and ongoing project engagement.
- Monitor project status and proactively identify problems both before and as they arise. Mitigate and provide creative solutions as issues and risks arise on assigned accounts. Leverage VP, Project Management and Ops for support
Team Management/Agency Support
- Report weekly to agency leadership/VP, Project Management and Ops on client health- monitoring project risk factors in consultation with integrated leadership team
- Promote a high degree of professionalism with project teams.
- Continuously learn about technologies that relate to Isovera’s practice.
- 5-7 years of digital project management experience
- PMP and scrum master certification preferred but not required
- Experience managing Drupal projects
- Experience in an agency setting
- Local candidates only
What We Offer
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- 401k plan with matching
- Paid vacation
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Short and long term disability
- The ability to work remotely
- Free office parking to keep you sane
- Free building gym access to keep you healthy
- Free office coffee to keep you peppy
- A fun culture and happy people
How to Apply
This is a position based in our North Andover, Massachusetts offices. Minimal travel may be required.
To apply please send resume, cover letter, and work examples to email@example.com. In your cover letter we’d like to hear 3 specific reasons why you think you might be the person we are looking for!
4 High Street, Suite 307
North Andover, MA, 01845