Isovera is a digital agency that focuses on delivering enterprise implementations to enable our clients’ digital transformation. Our team is a cohort of thinkers and makers that choose collaboration over complexity to solve today’s problems and fuel tomorrow’s innovations.
We are looking for an awesome individual, who is jam packed with ingenuity, to join our team.
Are you deeply interested in how brands evolve and businesses grow? Do you believe that there is always a better way of doing things, you just need to keep digging to find it? Are you a big picture thinker with a lot of positive energy? If yes, keep on reading!
Our next marketing manager/director will lead in the development and execution of the annual strategic marketing plan, marketing budget and overall definition of marketing success.You will partner with the sales and executive leadership to optimize the company’s brand and awareness marketing along with customer success programs and demand generation campaigns. From time to time, you may also support client efforts as it relates to our marketing services.
This is a role we hope you can make into your own.
- Work with Isovera leadership to define marketing objectives and create a strategic plan to help achieve those objectives (set yearly, but refined quarterly)
- Develop and implement strategic marketing plans including digital marketing, demand generation, events, communications, PR, sales promotions and other endeavors that will meet the company’s growth objectives
- Produce and update marketing content, including collateral, website, press and media programs and presentation materials
- Manage, coordinate and write content for the agency- including blog posts, social, and high value assets. Strong writing skills are highly preferred.
- Work with Isovera leadership team to define a social media and content delivery schedule
- Seek and promote speaking engagements and participation (events, podcasts, associations, boards, etc)
- Maintain and update the Isovera website
- Supervise, instruct, and manage marketing intern/s & intern work
- Support sales team by discovering RFPs, managing Isovera’s Hubspot account, and updating weekly pipeline reports during new business meetings
- Interest in video and guerrilla tactics is a plus!
What We Offer
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- 401k plan with matching
- Paid vacation
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Short and long term disability
- The ability to work remotely
- Free office parking to keep you sane
- Free building gym access to keep you healthy
- Free office coffee to keep you peppy
- A fun culture and happy people
How to Apply
This is a full time position either based in our North Andover, Massachusetts office or fully remote. Minimal travel may be required.
Interested? Want to learn more? Have other ideas you want to bring to this job? Shoot over your cover letter, resume and a few samples of past work.
To apply please send resume, cover letter, and work examples to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter please describe how you have used ingenuity to tackle a challenge you faced in past roles.
4 High Street, Suite 307
North Andover, MA, 01845